Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stress Levels

I've observed something interesting in my stress levels lately and thought I need to jot it down in case things change.

So, my husband lost his job 5 weeks ago and we started getting nervous about money. While we know we're ok for a few months, the nervousness is still there. So, I started looking for a part time job, weekends only, and Courtney helped me find a direct marketing company that works great for my schedule!

And, even after adding this additional job to my schedule, I'm less stressed than I have been. I've been much busier and while I'm not getting any scheduled exercise in, I'm more active and am losing weight. This extra job keeps my mind busy that I'm not stressing about work load and am not feeling overloaded and have a better mental health than I have in quite a while.

So, remind me to read this if (when) I start losing control again :)

Take care,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Us