Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress Report

Time for an update, don't you think? I don't understand why it is so hard to get consistent with exercise. I know how much exercise benefits my physical and emotional well-being, so what is the problem?

I have been getting in 2 formal exercises such as an aerobics class or a run and 1 or 2 informal (ie family bike ride, family walk, bowling...) but it is not enough. I've been especially lazy on the weekends. I'm hoping that now the weather is cool (below 100 F) that we will all be more inclined to get outside and just do something.

How do you keep yourself motivated?

1 comment:

  1. Uh, hello?! I commented on this post last week. What? Are you deleting comments, hoping that the blog will somehow stay secret if you can just keep comments off of it?

    :)

    (My comment said that I had too much to post in a comment and that I created a blog post about it instead...)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Us