Monday, August 24, 2009

Time Management

Well, I have been slacking in posting but I'm going to try to improve on that.

Time management is a big problem for me, partially because I am a procrastinator and find things I'd rather do, than what I have to do. So, what did I do? I found something else to add to my busy schedule. So, time management becomes even more important.

My goal this week is to write down everything that needs to be done, when they are due, and schedule my time. I need to try this for a couple of weeks and see if it feels better.

I am no longer feeling overly stressed but I have to make sure I stay on top of my priorities. I am in control of what I can control and I'm going to do the best that I can.

1 comment:

  1. How are you writing it down? Do you schedule the times that you are doing each activity such as 6 - 6:30 make dinner, 6:30 - 7 eat dinner..?

    Let me know how it works for you- I could certainly use better time management. Especially the weekends, I'm terribly inefficient on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Us