Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Diana's Beginning Again

So, I weighed in last night and it showed another gain. I'm not sure if it's because of the stress, only working out 2 days, because I started working out, or not journalling.

But, I'm going to begin again, today. I got up at 5:15, did 30 minutes of Wii Active and have clothes to do C25K D1, which I plan to do at lunch today. However, my neck and shoulders are so tight I want to get a 15 minute massage at lunch today. I know part of the tightness is due to stress but I wonder if part is from the shoulder and arms exercises from this morning.

Ok, so I'm taking Courtney's advice to change my goal from 1lb per week and just say 5lbs in 6 weeks. I hope that works better, of course, I'm now up a bit so I'll have to make that up before I even start in on the 5 lbs.

And, I haven't done my homework yet - though I started. And, now there's a problem with my laptop. The "T" key isn't working. Grrr. I started to work on the assignment last night but ended up going to bed around 8:30.

I slept ok in that even though I kept waking up, I was able to fall back to sleep pretty easily.

Ok, I'm taking one day at a time and today's a new day and it's going to be a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Nope, still can't sign off on the focus on the lbs. Change it to I will follow the plan to a "T" every day this week and I'll be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yeah on getting up early to do the Wii! I did drag myself out of bed for a run/walk this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Us