Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, I started off strong but didn't finish so well last week. I had a breakdown on Thursday where alot of different things came crashing down on me. But, after talking with Courtney, I've decided to focus on only the things I can change. So my goals for this week include:

Preplanning meals
Working out 5-6 days (3 days of C25K and 3 days of Wii Active)
Lose 1 lb this week
Journally everything I eat
Starting working on how to get Mom and Sister here for Thanksgiving

Again, I didn't finish my homework but I'm hoping to get it done tonight. I intended to Sunday, but went bike riding with my honey and then grocery shopping. Before I knew it it was 3:00 and I couldn't get motivated for it.

While I know I need to exercise - I don't love it like Courtney does. Actually, I hate it. I love to go bike riding but I don't do it fast enough to really be of any benefit. I like the Wii Active and would like to do that in the mornings and then 5K during lunch but it's too easy to not get up and to "forget" to bring workout clothes to work. I'll work on fixing that this week too.

Overall, my well being is not good. I do have many things on my plate right now and while I'm trying hard to concentrate on what's best for me...it's easier to say than to do that.

But, I'm trying extra hard this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Diana- I have a suggestion for the weight loss. I would take lose 'x' amount off any goals and just say that you commit to follow the plan 100%. You can't control how much weight your body will drop, but you can control whether or not you're working the plan. Plus, anticipating a number leads to disappointment which could lead to loss of motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Us